Design and Applications of separation Processes
Improving the performance and design of a new systems suitable for separation processes such as, Distillation, Liquid-Liquid Extraction, Gas Absorption, Adsorption, Membrane Separation, etc ….
Desalination using solar Energy
- Design of new solar collectors using nanofluids and its applications in water desalination
- Desalination Using Capacitive Deionization Techniques.
Design of wastewater treatment units and its applications
- Advanced Oxidation Techniques such as Plasma for Water Purification.
- Photocatalysis and its applications in water treatment
- Using New materials as ion exchange for water treatment
- Preparation of New electrodes and it applications for wastewater treatment by electrooxidation techniques.
Preparation of Nano-materials and its applications
- Ion exchange
- Fuel cells
- Super capacitors and energy storage materials
- Preparation of New Smart Materials and its applications for corrosion control
Catalysis and its applications.
- Photocataysis and its applications in wastewater treatment, Production of new chemical and petrochemical materials.
- Electrocatalysis and its Applications in Supercapacitors, Batteries, Sensors and Biosensors.
- Enzyme-catalysis and its applications in wastewater treatment, production of foodstuffs and pharmaceutical materials.
Membrane fabrication and modifications and its applications in
- Desalination and Ultrafiltration processes.
- Membrane Distillation
- Fuel cells and Hydrogen production
- Separation processes.
Design of Micro-reactor and its applications such as:
- Preparation of fine chemicals, food stuffs and pharmaceutical drugs, etc.
Development of new polymeric materials:
- Composites, insulators, fibrous materials and conducting polymers, etc.
Biodiesel production from agricultural and oil wastes.
Waste plastic recycling.
Sequestration of heavy metals from aqueous environment.
Simulation study of carbon dioxide utilization at natural gas processing towards zero emissions.
Simulation study of BTEX utilization during natural gas dehydration towards zero emissions.